Leather Viking bracelet with a big Viking Axe. Made in a modern style and from a genuine leather cord. This handmade Viking bracelet makes the difference with its braided white leather cord. It is modern and it's stylish, ideal for daily wear.
Axes are strong symbols connected with the Viking culture. Vikings have used axes as their main weapons in battle but also for woodcutting. In Slavic mythology, Perun is the highest god of the Slavic Pantheon often depicted with his ax, the famous Axe Of Perun. The well-know Axe of Perun is an archeological artifact worn as a pendant and known as "hatchet amulet".
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Big Viking Axe Bracelet
- Metal: Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- 100% Handmade.
- Material: Genuine leather, Bronze.
- Size of the amulet: 4 cm x 2,6 cm
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women.
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 15 - 24 cm.
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as proof of their loyalty to their Chieftain.