Leather Viking bracelet with silvered bronze Gungnir, the well known Odin's Spear. The spear features the Valknut symbol and "Odin" written in runes. Made in a modern style and from a genuine leather cord offers a comfortable wear. Wear it with pride!
Odin's spear (Gungnir) is a symbol of power and leadership! It is also associated with magic and runes.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Leather Viking Bracelet With Odin's Spear
- Metal: Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Material: Genuine leather, Silvered Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 15 - 24 cm.
Odin's spear or Gungnir is the spear commonly depicted to be hold by the Allfather. It is the ultimate weapon forged by the dwarfs and designed to never lose its target. The spear makes its appearance in the Sagas when Odin throws his spear above the heads of the Vanir clan shouting "Odin owns all of you!". Gungnir also plays an important role when Odin discovers the runes and stabs himself as a part of the ultimate sacrifice.