A Viking bracelet made out of genuine leather cord with Jormungandr, the World Serpent. The serpent head and the Viking bead are made of Italian silvered bronze.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Jormungandr Midgard Serpent Bracelet
- Metal: Italian silver-plated bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Material: Spanish genuine braided leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Size: Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL ( Wrist Circumference Measurement)
- Outstanding design, high detailed with the top quality of materials
- This Viking bracelet makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Jormungandr or the Midgard Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of Angrboda and Loki. Odin tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jormungandr's depiction of grasping his own tail is strongly connected and influenced by the Ouroboros symbol which is an Ancient Greek depiction of a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.