Viking Warrior Bangle From Falster, Historical, Silvered Bronze
Regular price €55,90
Authentic Viking bangle with Scandinavian motifs based on a real artifact found in Falster, Denmark. This magnificent Viking bangle is a replica of the so-called warrior bangle from Orupgård on Falster in Denmark, which is now in the Danish National Museum in Copenhagen. The bangle is an impressive testimony of the Historical Viking jewelry crafting.
- Design & Type: Viking Bangle From Falster
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2 cm
- Adjustable - Can be adjusted to your wrist by bending the terminals
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 18 cm-22 cm
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to build a connection between the ancient and the modern world.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273