Twisted armring with raven heads made of bronze. This elegant Viking armring features two raven heads designed in Ringerike style. Its size is based on your wrist circumference and can fit to wrists between 16 cm to 20 cm, covering all the sizes for women as well as men with a smaller wrist circumference.
A magnificent Viking armring crafted with the traditional way, designed in great detail which will be much appreciated by those who are interested in Viking history.
- Design & Type: Viking Raven Armring, Ringerike
- It features Ringerike raven heads
- Material: Twisted bronze rods
- Can be worn by women and men
- Wire Thickness: 5 mm or 0,5 cm
- Use: Easily Adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the raven head to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 16 cm - 20 cm
Comfortable and detailed Viking arm ring with Ringerike art
The Ringerike style was widespread on the first half of the 11th Century. The characteristics of the style include lions or lion-shaped beasts, plant motifs and follate patterns. A regular animal would be designed curvy and thin with almond-shaped eyes.