Odin With Ravens Drinking Horn, Carved
Regular price €69,90
Viking drinking horn with carved depiction of Odin with his ravens and his horse. The carved ornaments are inspired by the artefacts of Valsgärde grave. The surface inside the drinking horn is polished and treated with a special food-safe lacquer. Every drinking horn is hand made and unique resulting in a small difference compared to the product picture.
- Volume: 0,3L - 0,5L
- Made of cattle horn
- Comes cleaned and sealed, ready to drink from
- Polished and treated with a special food-safe lacquer
- Ideal for mead, beer, and wine
- Can be purchased as set with a hand forged stand
- Clean the horn in a dishwasher
- Fill the horn with hot liquid
- Expose the horn in heat
Note: The production time of the drinking horns vary and it might take from 1 to 3 weeks. All drinking horns are individually crafted and engraved by hand.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273