Dragon Head Armring From Oseberg, Silvered Bronze
Regular price €62,90
Twisted armring with dragon heads based on the carved dragon heads from the Viking ship found in Oseberg, Norway. Our Dragon Viking armring is made from twisted bronze wires and ends in two dragon heads. A magnificent Viking armring crafted with the traditional way, designed in great detail which will be much appreciated by those who are interested in Viking history.
- Design & Type: Dragon Head Armring From Oseberg
- Inspired by the ship burial from Oseberg, Norway
- Material: Twisted silvered bronze wires
- Gender: Men
- Weight: 45g
- Wire Thickness: 6 mm or 0,6 cm
- Use: Easily Adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the dragon head to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 20 cm-24 cm
The Oseberg ship is the most famous Viking finding all over the world. It was discovered in Norway along with numerous grave goods and carved animal heads which are all displayed in the Viking Ship Museum of Oslo, Norway.
Vikings used a variety of beast carvings on their warships. The most common were dragons and serpents carried on the prow of the ship. These carvings believed to provide protection to the ship and the crew from the sea monsters. It is also known that these carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies and give advantage to the Vikings to prevail in battle.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273