A braided Wolf Fenrir armring made of bronze featuring a twisted body and two wolf heads. The design of this Viking armring is inspired by a real artifact that was found on the isle of Gotland (Sweden), locality of Burg. The heads are taken from the Wolf's Cross in Iceland.
Our Fenrir braided armring is crafted by our skillful crafters in Europe ensuring quality and lifetime use of this piece of art.
- Design & Type: Braided Viking Armring With Fenrir
- Inspired by real Viking artifacts
- Material: Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: Slightly adjustable by bending the heads
- Sizes: It comes in various sizes based in your wrist circumference
Vikings used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a proof of their loyalty to their Headmen.