Twisted Viking arm ring with bear heads. Made out of bronze with an exceptional design resulting in a unique piece of jewelry. This particular design is inspired by the Berserkers, the legendary warriors in Norse Mythology.
- Design & Type: Fenrir Wolf Twisted Armring
- Inspired by real Viking artifacts
- Material: Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: Slightly adjustable by bending the heads
- Sizes: Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes based on your wrist circumference
Vikings used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a proof of their loyalty to their Headmen.