Viking pagan pendant featuring a goat skull with runes and Valknut.This modern skull pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver and can be combined with a leather cord or a chain as seen in the pictures.
This goat skull pendant is inspired by the goat spirit animal and the symbolism of goats in Norse Mythology and other traidtions. Goats presented protection, physical strength and blessings among others. Over time, goats have linked with deities such as Thor, the Greek god Pan, and the Celtic god Cernunnos.
- Design & Type: Pagan Goat Skull Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 11gr
- Diameter: 2,5 cm (not including bail)
- Includes a leather cord of 60 cm
- The chain in the pictures is not included
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Goats were very important animals for the Ancient world. There were symbols of fertility, strength, virility and desire but also were sacrificial offerings to the Ancient gods. In Norse Mythology two goats pulling the chariot of Thor. The Scandinavians alos have another tradition, the Yule goat. In Greek mythology, the Greek god Pan has the form of hald goat-half man and the well known satyrs are spirits of nature with legs, horns and ears of a goat.