Historical Viking ring featuring two wolf heads inspired by archeological finds of Viking rings with runic inscriptions. The design features the runic alphabet, Elder Futhark, and ends in two wolf heads. This magnificent Viking ring is crafted in open style as it was often used in the Viking Age and can be adjusted to a diameter of 1,7 cm to 2,1 cm.
- Design & Type: Wolf Ring With Runes, Historical
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by men & women
- Widest measure: 1,4 cm
- Adjustable - openable ring
- Sizes: Available in 3 sizes ( S - M - L)
- Covers all the US sizes between US 6.5 to US 12.5
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewelry, although to them, jewelry had a deeper meaning. They would wear pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to build a connection between the ancient and the modern world.