Viking pendant with the depiction of a Viking warrior from the Veldel era. This Viking warrior pendant is an accurate replica of a historical helmet found in Torslunda, Sweden, and dates around the 6th Century.
An imppressive authentic piece of Viking jewelry that carries history and traditional Viking art.
- Design & Type: Viking Warrior Amulet From Torslunda
- Gender: Can be worn by men & women
- Material: Silvered bronze
- Pendant size: 3,5 cm x 1,8 cm
- Cord: A leather cord of 1m is included (without clasp)
The Vendel Warrior depiction was used as decoration in one of the four helmet plated found in the burial near Torslunda. The four helmet plates feature depictions that are related to the old sagas and ceremonies. On one of the helmet plates a cultic dance is depicted which is a characteristic scene of a ceremonial dance of warriors.