Viking Ship, Petroglyph, Sterling Silver
Regular price €82,90
Viking ring with a depiction of a Viking warship inspired by petroglyph art. Our Viking ship ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and lots of creativity by our skillful artisans.
Drakkar is the famous Viking longship used for raids and plundering and it is considered as unusual and elegant. It had a carved dragon in front and shields were hanging on the sides. The dragon carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Ship, Petroglyph
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 8g - 9g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273