Viking ring with a depiction of a Viking warship inspired by petroglyph art. Our Viking ship ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and lots of creativity by our skillful artisans.
Drakkar is the famous Viking longship used for raids and plundering and it is considered as unusual and elegant. It had a carved dragon in front and shields were hanging on the sides. The dragon carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Ship, Petroglyph
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 8g - 9g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Vikings used a variety of beast carvings on their warships. The most common were dragons and serpents carried on the prow of the ship. These carvings believed to provide protection to the ship and the crew by the sea monsters. It is also known that these carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies and give advantage to the Vikings to prevail in battle.