Viking Raven Armring, Mammen Art, Historical
Regular price €38,90
A twisted Viking Raven armring made of silver-plated pewter. The design is inspired by the Bamberg Casket dated around 975. This Scandinavian artifact is made of oak, walrus ivory, gilt copper and rock crystal. It is exhibited in the Bavaria National Museum in Munich, Germany. Designed in Mammen style.
- Design & Type: Viking Raven Armring, Mammen Art, Historical
- Inspired by real artifacts - Original item exhibited in the National Museum of Bavaria.
- Material: Pewter
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: Adjust the size only once, holding the bracelet below the terminal heads, avoid bending the bracelet repeatedly.
- Available for wrist circumference 15 cm to 19 cm
Comfortable to wear - This Viking Raven armring is inspired by a Scandinavian finding
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a pledge of their loyalty to their Headmen.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273