Viking ring with Vegvisir, the Viking compass, and raven depictions on the sides. Our Vegvisir ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and handmade with a lot of creativity and passion.
Vegvisir symbol was used as a compass by the Vikings to help them navigate the seas. This unique Viking ring is inspired by the ancient symbols of the Vikings and their deep connection with the ravens.
Hugin and Munin, a pair of ravens, are the messengers of Odin. Their names interpret to "Thought" and "Memory".
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Vegvisir Ring With Ravens
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 12 - 14g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Vegvisir is a Viking Symbol that can be found in the Huld manuscript, a collection of spells. It is known as the symbol of Guidance and Protection, believed to be used as a compass by Vikings during the Viking Age. Made by eight runic staves it represents the cardinal and the intercardinal. Some people believe that a nail placed right in the middle of the Vegvisir would point to directions (through its shadow’s position at certain times of day) and help the Vikings navigate the seas.