Viking ring with Valknut, the most mysterious Norse symbol, and raven depictions on the sides. Our Vegvisir ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and handmade with a lot of creativity and passion
Valknut symbol is often associated with Odin, compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century runestone, Snoldelev Stone. This unique Viking ring is inspired by the ancient symbols of the Vikings and their deep connection with ravens.
Hugin and Munin, a pair of ravens, are the messengers of Odin. Their names interpret to "Thought" and "Memory".
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Valknut Ring With Ravens
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 12 - 14g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Valknut is probably one of the most known symbols in Norse Mythology associated with Odin. In fact, Valknut has no confirmed explanation regarding its meaning. However, many experts in Norse Mythology believe that the Valknut Symbol expresses the ability of Odin to lay bonds upon the mind.