Viking ring with Valknut symbol, the well known Viking compass. Inspired by Odin and his heritage and decorated with the runic inscription"Hail Odin".. Made of 925 sterling silver with highly detailed design. All of our Viking rings are made of top-quality materials and designed with a lot of creativity and dedication.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Valknut Ring With Hail Odin Runic Inscription
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- 100% Handmade
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #7 to #14
Weight: 12g - 14g
Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Valknut is probably one of the most known symbols in Norse Mythology associated with Odin. In fact, Valknut has no confirmed explanation regarding its meaning. However, many experts in Norse Mythology believe that the Valknut Symbol expresses the ability of Odin to lay bonds upon the mind.