Viking pendant featuring Viking swords that shaping the Valknut symbol. Its creative design and the premium quality make this Viking pendant a special gift idea but at the same time a beautiful jewel for daily use.
Valknut symbol is often associated with Odin compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century runestone, Snoldelev Stone
- Design & Type: Valknut Pendant With Swords
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- 100% Handcrafted
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 3,2 x 2,9 x 0,3 cm
Cord: A free cord of 70 cm is included
- Handcrafted with exceptionally detailed design
- Our Valknut pendant can be combined with any type of cord or chain necklace.
Valknut is probably one of the most known symbols in Norse Mythology associated with Odin. In fact, Valknut has no confirmed explanation regarding its meaning. However, many experts in Norse Mythology believe that the Valknut Symbol expresses the ability of Odin to lay bonds upon the mind.