Viking ring with Yggdrasil tree designed in modern style with ornaments and geometric patterns. Our Yggdrasil ring is hadcrafted in 925 sterling silver with a very detailed and inspiring design pushing the skills of our designing team to the limits. A rare piece which will look amazing on a woman's hand.
Yggdrasil is the tree that holds the Nine worlds in Norse Mythology. A sacred tree accosiated with magic, runes and wisdom.
- Design & Type: Unique Handcrafted Yggdrasil Ring
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 10 - 11g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handcrafted with an exceptionally detailed and inspiring design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Yggdrasil symbolizes the cycle of life from birth to death. Containing the Nine Worlds is the most known element in Norse Mythology. According to Norse Mythology, Asgard, the place where the Norse Pantheon lives, sits high in the branches of Yggdrasil. Poems and songs mention that Odin hangs himself on the tree for nine days and nine nights.