Thor's Hammer pendant featuring Odin's ravens, Hugin and Munin. Our Thor's Hammer pendant is inspired by the well known Huggin and Munnin, the two ravens accompanied Odin. Their names interpret to "Thought" and "Memory". A very detailed design made by the best artisans and cast in sterling silver.
Thor's Hammer is considered to be a symbol of faith and justice. It protects the whole family and its wearer by troubles, enemies, and bad luck. Wear it with pride!
Its outstanding quality with the handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring the use of a lifetime.
- Design & Type: Thor's Hammer Pendant With Odin's Ravens
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 18g
- Size: 3,2 x 3,2 x 0,6 cm
Cord: A free cord of 70 cm is included
- Mjolnir pendant with exceptionally detailed design
- The Thor's Hammer pendant itself can be combined with any type of cord or chain necklace.
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births, and funerals as stated within the Prose Edda.