Thor's hammer pendant inspired by some archeological findings in Bornholm island. Our Thor's hammer from Bornholm is the simplest ever found yet its design emphasizes the genuineness of the real hammers worn by the Vikings!
Thor's Hammer is considered to be a symbol of faith and justice. The tool faithfully serves its master and is available only for worthy people with clean thoughts and intentions.
This Thor's hammer pendant is made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Thor's Hammer Pendant From Bornholm
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- One-sided pendant
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8g
- Hole size: 0,7 cm or 7 mm
- Size 3,5 x 3,4 x 0,7 cm
- Cord: Includes a 70 cm cord
- The chain of the product image is not included
- Our Thor's Hammer pendant can be combined with any type of cord or chain necklace.
Masterfully crafted emphasizing to the details of the original artifact from Bornholm
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols of the Vikings. It has been used as a strong protective amulet in the form of pendants, necklaces, rings as well as wood carvings, clothing and weaponry. Thor uses his hammer to protect the Norse Gods and humans from the giants. Thor's hammer is not only considered a symbol of power but also as a symbol of healing and protection against evil forces. Even today Thor's hammer pendants are worn by people who practice Neopagan faiths.