Viking ring featuring raven feathers. Our raven ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and lots of creativity and passion by our skillful artisans. This unique Raven ring is crafted in a modern style and is inspired by Hugin and Munin, the well-known companion ravens of Odin. It would fit perfectly and look amazing on a woman's hand.
Ravens are considered as symbols of wisdom and knowledge in many Ancient religions, legends and myths. Odin's Ravens travel around the world and serve Odin by giving him an insight into what is happening in the world. Vikings used raven depictions on their jewelry but also on their flags like in the flag of Ragnar Lothbrok and King Harald.
Our Viking raven ring is made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Raven Feathers Ring
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by both women and men.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 9g - 10g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Ravens can be found in religions, traditions, and mythologies around the world. In Welsh Mythology, god Bran's totem is a raven. To the Celts, goddess Morrighan appears on the battlefields in the form of a raven. We can also find ravens in the modern culture with the best example being the three-eyed raven visiting Bran Stark in his dreams in the famous Tv show, Game Of Thrones.