Viking bracelet with bronze chain links shaping the Midgard serpent. Made of top-quality Italian bronze. This magnificent bracelet is inspired by the mythical serpent Jormungandr. A fine piece of modern Viking jewelry with unique design, comfortable wear and an impressive look on a man's or woman's wrist.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Jormungandr Chain Bracelet
- Material: Italian bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by men & women
- Size: The sizing is based on your wrist circumference
- Impressive design - Perfect fit - Top quality bronze chain links
Jormungandr or the Midgard Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of Angrboda and Loki. Odin tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jormungandr's depiction of grasping his own tail is strongly connected and influenced by the Ouroboros symbol which is an Ancient Greek depiction of a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.