Viking ring with Hugin and Munin and beautiful Urnes art on the sides. Our Hugin and Munin ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and handmade with a lot of creativity and passion.
This Viking ring draws inspiration from Odin's ravens, the well-known Huggin, and Munnin, the ravens of Odin. A beautiful combination of animal jewelry and the artistic touch of Urnes Viking art.
Our Hugin and Munin ring is made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin and Munin Ring With Urnes Art
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 13 - 14g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Huggin and Munnin are a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described while they perch on Odin's shoulders having the ability to speak, a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin had an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age