Viking ring with Helm Of Awe (Aegishjalmur) and beautiful Mammen style ornament on the sides. Our Helm Of Awe ring is made of sterling silver with a highly detailed design and a lot of creativity.
Helm of Awe symbol was used to protect warriors in battle and induce fear to their enemies. This unique Viking ring is inspired by the ancient symbols of the Vikings combined with the artistic touch of Mammen Viking art.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Helm Of Awe Ring With Mammen Art
- 100% Handmade
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 13 - 14g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe is a magical symbol having its roots in the Jotunheim, the land of the Frost Giants, one of the nine realms in Norse Mythology. It is believed that Helm Of Awe provides mental and spiritual protection as well as physical.