Viking ring with Helm Of Awe symbol. Our Helm Of Awe ring is crafted in sterling silver featuring the magical symbol and tree branches, representing the sacred tree, Yggdrasil.
In the Viking Era, warriors would wear the Helm Of Awe between their brows as a sign of strength and victory in battle. It was used by warriors to induce fear to their enemies' hearts and prevail in battle.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Helm Of Awe Ring With Yggdrasil Branches
- Carefully packaged
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #5 US to #15 US
Weight: 7g (The weight varies depending on its size)
Handmade with exceptionally detailed design
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe is a magical symbol having its roots in the Jotunheim, the land of the Frost Giants, one of the nine realms in Norse Mythology. It is believed that Helm Of Awe provides mental and spiritual protection as well as physical.