Braided massive Viking armring with dragon heads based on a real artifact found in the village of Lye, Gotland and it was very precious. It probably once belonged to a chieftain. Our Lilla Rone Viking armring is made from high-quality silvered bronze by our skillful artisans. An accurate replica inspired by the original finding resulting in a fantastic piece of Historical Viking jewelry.
The original was made of silver and had gilded dragon heads on both side and can be found in the Swedish National Museum.
- Design & Type: Braided Armring From Lilla Rone
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Wire Thickness: 12 mm
- Use: Felixible and easily adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the dragon heads to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 19 cm to 23 cm
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to build a connection between the ancient and the modern world.