Ancient Greek coin pendant with the depiction of the goddess Athena on one side and Pegasus on the other. This unique Greek pendant is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver combined with brass patina to add this extra antique finish. The silver and brass polishing and finishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
A beautiful double-sided piece that pays homeage to the Ancient Greek civilization with the authentic depictions used on the Corinthian stater coins.
- Design & Type: Athena And Pegasus Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Brass
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions: 2,5 cm diameter
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver wheat chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Athena is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, warfare, law and justice among others. Minerva, Athena's Roman incarnation embodies similar attributes. Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and is the goddess of heroic endeavor. She is the virgin patron of Athens. The Athenians built the Parthenon in the Acropolis of her namesake city, Athens, in her honor.