Authentic Viking bangle with Scandinavian motifs based on a real artifact found in Falster, Denmark. This magnificent Viking bangle is a replica of the so-called warrior bangle from Orupgård on Falster in Denmark, which is now in the Danish National Museum in Copenhagen. The bangle is an impressive testimony of the Historical Viking jewelry crafting.
- Design & Type: Viking Bangle From Falster
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2 cm
- Adjustable - Can be adjusted to your wrist by bending the terminals
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 18 cm-22 cm
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to build a connection between the ancient and the modern world.