A Viking armring with Scandinavian motifs, the Vegvisir symbol on its center and small Triquetras on the endings. Masterfully made of our best artisans resulting in a fantastic piece of modern Viking jewelry.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring With Vegvisir
- Material: Pewter (94%Tin)
- Does not include harmful metals such as lead, cadmium and nickel
- Use: Easily adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 21 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- Ideal for daily use
Vegvisir is a Viking Symbol that can be found in the Huld manuscript, a collection of spells. It is known as the symbol of Guidance and Protection, believed to be used as a compass by Vikings during the Viking Age. Made by eight runic staves it represents the cardinal and the intercardinal. Some people believe that a nail placed right in the middle of the Vegvisir would point to directions (through its shadow’s position at certain times of day) and help the Vikings navigate the seas.