A unique and beautiful Viking armring inspired by the "Thorleif's Cross" from the Isle Of Man. Thorleif's cross is a stone cross dating to 900-1000AD. Our Thorleif's armring features Scandinavian dragons in Mammen style as seen in the original artifact.
The inscriptions of the stone cross has been translated as "Thorleif erected this cross to the memory of Fiac his son, brother's son to Hair".
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Suitable for men and women
- Can be gently adjusted to fit a man's wrist up to 19 -20cm
- Suitable for wrist circumference between 16 - 20 cm
- Diamensions: 7 cm x 5 cm x 2 cm
- Made in Europe
Adjustable Viking armring with Mammen style motifs
Mammen art took its name by a Viking axe found on a mount burial in Mammen village, Denmark. Our Mammen jewelry featuring ornaments taken by the Mammen style such as shapes, animals and motifs. The caracteristics of the style is wavy S shaped animals, serpents, birds, masks and, vegetal ornaments.