Premium Viking arm ring made out of a solid and durable piece of pewter. Designed in great detail highlighting all the details and characteristics of Urnes art. Its traditional Scandinavian motifs with the contemporary craftwork resulting to a unique and impressive Viking jewel.
All of our bracelets/armrings are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Urnes Style Viking Armring
- Material: Pewter, 94% Tin
- Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by men and women
- Use: Easy to adjust. Suitable for wrist circumference 16 cm to 21 cm
- This Viking armring i suitable for daily use
- In order to adjust it just hold the arm ring from its base and gently bend and unbend the heads whenever is needed.
Just a few words...
The Urnes art style takes its name from the remarkable carved art of the stave church at Urnes, Norway. The style is pretty similar to Ringerike with some major differences. The animals have large almond-shaped eyes, more snakes bitting each other, S-shapes, circular curves looping in opposite directions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.