A twisted Wolf Fenrir armring made of brass featuring a twisted body and two wolf heads. The design of this Viking armring is inspired by a real artifact that was found on the isle of Gotland (Sweden), locality of Burg. The heads are taken from the Wolf's Cross in Iceland. A Viking Arm Ring ideal for those who are deeply interested in Viking history!
- Design & Type: Twisted Fenrir Armring
- Inspired by real Viking artifacts
- Material: Brass
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: Slightly adjustable by bending the heads
- Sizes: It comes in various sizes based in your wrist circumference
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a proof of their loyalty to their Headmen.