Small Thor's hammer pendant with knotwork and the runic inscription "MJOLNIR". This Mjolnir pendant is solid and elegantly designed to fit perfectly on a woman's neck while expresses the energy and dynamism of the mighty weapon of Thor.
- Design & Type: Small Thor's Hammer Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- One-sided pendant
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 9g
- Size 3,4 cm x 3 cm
- Can be purchased as a set with a 925 silver chain or just the pendant
- The chain of the product image is not included
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols of the Vikings. It has been used as a strong protective amulet in the form of pendants, necklaces, rings as well as wood carvings, clothing and weaponry. Thor uses his hammer to protect the Norse Gods and humans from the giants. Thor's hammer is not only considered a symbol of power but also as a symbol of healing and protection against evil forces. Even today Thor's hammer pendants are worn by people who practice Neopagan faiths.