Thor's hammer pendant cast in top-quality bronze with detailed motifs in both sides. This special Thor's hammer pendant features a depiction of Thor and two beast heads designed in Jelling style.
Jellinge art has its roots around AD 800-1000 and uses the S-shaped animals and beasts like the dragon heads of the bracelet. Similar dragon or beast depictions can be found on Viking brooches, wooden crafts, and runestones.
- Design & Type: Thor's Hammer Pendant, Jelling Style
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: Bronze
- Double sided
- Dimensions: 2.8 cm x 3.8 cm
- Hole size: 4 mm or 0,4 cm
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births and funerals.