Viking ring featuring Skoll and Hati, the Norse wolves known as the devourers of Sun and Moon. Made in solid sterling silver with a highly detailed design, it will be a favorite one for those who are deeply interested in Norse Mythology and Viking History.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Skoll and Hati Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #7 to #13
Weight: 0.56oz - 0.63oz or 16,0 - 18,0 g
Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Wolves are very important creatures in Norse Mythology. All of them played a vital role in the development of prophecies, tales, and myths. The wolf Fenrir is one of them and he is the leader, the father of the wolves and the most famous one. Along with Fenrir there are other famous wolves such as his sons Skoll and Hati, as well as Geri and Freki, who have their own story to tell.
According to the myth, the wolf Skoll is chasing the Sun and the wolf Hati is chasing the Moon until Ragnarok. When Ragnarok starts, Skoll and Hati will devour the Sun and the Moon, and the prophecy will be fulfilled.