Raven bracelet made out of genuine leather ending on two raven heads. The bracelet features two solid raven head beads which work as clasp on the upper side and three bronze beads with feather motifs in its base.
This modern Viking bracelet is inspired by the so-called Huggin and Munnin, the ravens of Odin. Their names interpret to "Thought" and "Memory"
- Design & Type: Raven Bracelet, Huggin and Munnin
- Metal: Italian bronze
- Material: Spanish genuine leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Size: Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL ( Wrist Circumference Measurement)
- Outstanding design, high detailed with the top quality of materials
Huggin and Munnin are a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.