A Viking bracelet made of a genuine leather strap with 5 Viking beads depicting the symbol of Valkyries, Hugin and Munin, Thor's hammer, Dragon head, and Scandinavian knot art. The beads are made of silver-plated Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
This modern and stylish bracelet is ideal for a modern day Viking as well as an impressive Viking gift for your beloved.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Modern Viking Bracelet With Beads
- Metal: Italian Silvered Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Material: Italian genuine leather (width 1 cm).
- Bead dimensions: 1,3 x 1,3 cm
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Available in 5 sizes
Vikings used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as proof of their loyalty to their Chieftain.