This impressive piece of modern Viking jewelry draws inspiration by the famous warriors known as Berserkers. Our Viking armring features Norse motifs, bear head terminals and an eye-catching design making it an incredible piece of modern jewelry.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Berserker Armring with Bear Heads
- Material: Aged bronze-pated tin alloy
- Weight: 70g
- Diameter: 5,5cm x 6,5cm
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 21 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- Comfortable and stable on your wrist
Beautifully designed bear arm ring with aged bronze plating
In Norse mythology, Berserkers were the strongest warriors known for their divine abilities in battle. It is well known that Berserkers enter in a state of wild fury, possessed by the bear spirit as they were devoted to the Bear Cult. They would howl like beasts and gnaw the iron rim of their shields! According to the belief, they were immune to steel and fire during the state of frenzy. In the Sagas, they are described as men who can change their forms into bears and fight beside their Kings.