Mjolnir pendant designed as a double Viking axe, cast in 925 sterling silver and decorated with knotwork. This solid double-sided Mjolnir pendant can accept any silver chain or cord.
Thor's Hammer is considered to be a symbol of faith and justice. The tool faithfully serves its master and is available only for worthy people with clean thoughts and intentions.
- Design & Type: Mjolnir Pendant Necklace With Knotwork
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- One-sided pendant
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 12g
- Hole size: 0,7 cm or 7 mm
- Size 2,9 cm x 2,5 cm
- Can be purchased as a set with a 925 silver chain or just the pendant
- The chain of the product image is not included
Solid and sturdy Mjolnir pendant made out of 925 sterling silver
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols of the Vikings. It has been used as a strong protective amulet in the form of pendants, necklaces, rings as well as wood carvings, clothing and weaponry. Thor uses his hammer to protect the Norse Gods and humans from the giants. Thor's hammer is not only considered a symbol of power but also as a symbol of healing and protection against evil forces. Even today Thor's hammer pendants are worn by people who practice Neopagan faiths.