Viking ring depicts Hugin Odin's Raven made in 925 Sterling silver. Handmade with exceptional detail and inspired by Odin's Raven, Huggin. Hugin and Munin were a pair of ravens and it is believed to be Odin's messengers. Their names interpreted to "Thought" and "Memory".
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, high detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin Odin's Raven Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #7 to #13
Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring it might take up to 7 business days due to the crafting process
Huggin and Munnin was a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bring information to the god Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as perching on Odin's shoulders having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin play an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.