A massive Mjolnir pendant featuring the Valknut and the Triquetra symbols on each side respectively. Made of silvered bronze, this Viking pendant is larger and heavier than the normal pendants. This beautiful Thor's hammer pendant can be worn by both sides. A massive piece of 83g of bronze, solid and durable, considered to be the King of the Hammers!
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use. Wear it with pride!
- Design & Type: Huge Mjolnir Pendant, Double-Sided
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: Silvered Bronze
- Pendant height: 4.8 cm
- Pendant width: 3.6 cm
- Weight: 3.35oz or 95,0 g
- Size 1.89" х 1,38" х 0.63" or 4,8cm x 3,6cm х 1,6сm
- Hole size: 5mm x 7mm
- Cord: You can choose only the pendant or the pendant with braided leather cord 60cm
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births and funerals.