An exclusive creation of Floki's armring designed at the instigation of the History Channel for the cast and the crew of the Vikings Tv Show. This premium Viking arm ring is twisted and made of top-quality 925 sterling silver while the dragon heads were cast using the lost wax casting method, soldered together, all polished in hand. The design is based on the carved dragon head on the bow of Flóki's longship.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftsmanship, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Floki's Armring with Dragon Heads,
- Collectors Edition
- Made exclusively for the cast and crew of Vikings TV Show (History Channel)
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: Varies based on the size, average 44g
- Dragon heads size: 19 mm
- Gender: Sizes available for men and women
- A very unique piece inspired by Floki's Longship from the Tv Series Vikings!!
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a proof of their loyalty to their Headmen.