Elegantly designed Viking armring with Scandinavian Jelling art motifs and dragon head terminals. Made of 925 Sterling Silver resulting in a prestigious fine piece of modern Viking jewelry. This Viking armring is inspired by Dragons, symbols of wisdom, mystery and magic.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Dragon's Head Armring, Jelling Style
- Material: Sterling Silver 925
- Weight: 65gr or 2,29oz
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 17 - 22 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking armring makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Jelling art has its roots around AD 800-1000 and uses the S-shaped animals and beasts like the dragon heads of the bracelet. Similar dragon depictions can be found on Viking brooches, wooden crafts, and runestones.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.