Twisted armring with dragon heads based on the carved dragon heads from the Viking ship found in Oseberg, Norway. Our Dragon Viking armring is made from twisted bronze wires and ends in two dragon heads. A magnificent Viking armring crafted with the traditional way, designed in great detail which will be much appreciated by those who are interested in Viking history.
- Design & Type: Dragon Head Armring From Oseberg
- Inspired by the ship burial from Oseberg, Norway
- Material: Twisted silvered bronze wires
- Gender: Men
- Weight: 45g
- Wire Thickness: 6 mm or 0,6 cm
- Use: Easily Adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the dragon head to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 20 cm-24 cm
The Oseberg ship is the most famous Viking finding all over the world. It was discovered in Norway along with numerous grave goods and carved animal heads which are all displayed in the Viking Ship Museum of Oslo, Norway.
Vikings used a variety of beast carvings on their warships. The most common were dragons and serpents carried on the prow of the ship. These carvings believed to provide protection to the ship and the crew from the sea monsters. It is also known that these carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies and give advantage to the Vikings to prevail in battle.