Huggin and Munnin Armring, Oseberg Style
Viking armring with Oseberg motifs and raven heads on the endings. A genuine piece of Viking jewelry which draws inspiration from Odin's ravens, the well-known Huggin and Munnin. Their names interpreted as "Thought" and "Memory".
All of our bracelets and armrings are made by the best crafters ensuring top-quality craftsmanship, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Huggin and Munnin Arm Ring
- Material: Tin alloy, Antique Silver Plated
- Weight: Approximately 70 grams
- Outside circumference: 21 cm
- Use: It can be adjusted by holding the armring by its base and bending the heads.
- Suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 cm - 21 cm.
Huggin and Munnin are a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273